- Dyed Eggshells
- Liquid Glue
- Heavy Paper or Cardstock
- Lay out the dyed eggshells onto a tray to dry.
- Print out and color an Easter picture or draw your own.
- Once the eggshells are dry, place them in a sealable plastic bag and break into very small pieces. For extra sparkle, add glitter to the eggshells.
- Place your drawing into a craft tray or on newspaper for easy clean up. Apply glue along the lines of the Easter picture. Liberally sprinkle the eggshells onto the glue lines. Let dry for a few minutes and shake off excess shells. These can be used for more projects.
- Add embellishments like chenille stems, pom-poms, buttons, rhinestones, wiggles eyes, etc.
- Allow time for your craft to dry.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.