Gumball Rosary Easter Craft
Teach children how to pray the rosary as they create one of their own! Gumballs, beads and tulle transform into a meaningful religious craft for kids!
- Cut a 36” length of 6” wide tulle. Tie a knot on one end of the tulle.
- Thread 10 pony beads onto the tulle.
- Insert a gumball in between each of the pony beads. Make sure that the tulle is covering the entire gumball. Repeat for a total of 10 gumballs.
- Tie the ends of the tulle together and cut off the excess tulle.
- Print and cut out the paper cross. Use a pen or marker to write your name or message on the paper cross. Punch a hole in the top of the cross and tie to the rosary using ribbon.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.