He is Risen Paper Plate Tomb Craft
Religious Easter craft ideas like this Paper Plate Tomb bring Sunday school lessons and Easter sermons to life!
- Thick Paper Plate
- Gray Cardstock
- Standard and Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Gray Paint
- Printed Figures
- Paint the back and front of the paper plate gray. Allow time to dry.
- While the paper plate is drying. Print, cut out, and color the angel and Jesus.
- Once the paper plate is dry, cut in half and cut out an opening on one paper plate half. Glue the paper plate halves together as shown.
- Glue the paper Jesus and angel onto the paper plate tomb.
- Glue the craft sticks into cross shapes and glue to the tomb as shown.
- Lightly spray the gray cardstock with water on both sides and form into a rock shape. The water makes it easier to crinkle and will hold its form better. Allow time for your craft to dry.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.