Paper Bunny Pops Craft
Why just hand out Easter candy when you can transform lollipops into fun Easter crafts in a few quick hops?
- Sucker Pops
- Fuzzy Pom-Poms
- Chenille stem
- Printed bunny
- Print and cut out the paper bunny. Punch a hole in the bunny where shown.
- Insert the stick of the sucker pop onto the paper bunny as shown. Glue the paper feet to the bottom of the sucker pop.
- Twist the chenille stem to form bunny ears and wrap them around the sucker pop stick.
- Glue two fuzzy pom-poms to the sucker pop to form arms and one fuzzy pom-pom to the back for a tail.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and glue to the sucker pop as shown. Allow time for your craft to dry.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.