Tissue Pom-Pom Easter Critters Craft
Funny bunnies and cute chickadees! Turn these Easter crafts into bright and fun Easter decorations by hanging them throughout your home, classroom or church!
- Tissue Pom-Poms
- Fuzzy Pom-Poms
- Wiggle eyes
- Chenille stems
- Draw, color, and cut out two bunny ears from cardstock.
- Twist three chenille stems together and glue to the tissue pom-pom. Glue two white fuzzy pompoms and one pink fuzzy pom-pom to the tissue pom-pom for the mouth.
- Glue two wiggle eyes onto the tissue pom-pom. Allow time for your craft to dry.
- Draw and cut out two feet, two wings, and a beak from cardstock.
- Glue the two feet, two wings, and a beak to the tissue pom-pom.
- Glue two wiggle eyes and a feather to the tissue pom-pom. Allow time for your craft to dry.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.