Be a good egg and host an Easter egg decorating party before the annual Easter egg hunt. Kids will hunt up and down the bunny trail for these awesome Easter eggs!
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Shaving Cream
- Food Coloring
- Cookie Sheet
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Optional: Rubber Gloves
- Spread inexpensive shaving cream onto a cookie sheet.
- Apply drops of food coloring to the surface of the shaving cream.
- Use toothpicks to swirl colors around in the shaving cream.
- Roll the hardboiled egg in the colorful cream. Optional: Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands from food coloring.
- Allow Easter eggs to set for 3-4 minutes on a paper plate.
- Wipe the egg with a paper towel and rinse with water.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.