Bunny Bait Popcorn
You’ll trap all your little Easter egg hunters into coming to the table to eat with this easy-to-make dessert recipe for Easter brunch or Easter dinner!
- 1 bag of Popped Popcorn
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Easter M&M’s®
- Pretzel Sticks (broke in half)
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Drizzle the melted almond bark over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Stir in the Easter M&M’s® and pretzel sticks making sure to coat them with chocolate as well.
- Place the popcorn mixture on a large piece wax paper. Shake the sprinkles onto the popcorn and let cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.