Chicks in Nests
Tweet tweet these chicks are so sweet! All your Easter dinner guests will be excited to crack into these Easter dessert chicks!
- Flaked Coconut, toasted
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Cream-Filled Cakes (e.g. Little Debbie® Cloud Cakes™)
- Lemon Slice Candies
- White Round Nonpareils
- Flower-Shaped Sprinkles
- Triangle-Shaped Candy/Sprinkles
- White Frosting
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package. Combine the melted chocolate almond bark and toasted coconut.
- Cut the cream-filled cakes in half. Press in sprinkles for the eyes and beak into the cream filled cake.
- Stand the cut cream-filled cakes vertically on waxed paper and spoon the melted coconut and chocolate mixture around the cakes, shaping it into rings.
- Cut the lemon slice candies in half. Use the white frosting to adhere the cut lemon slice candies to the sides of the cream-filled cake. Allow to set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.