Chocolate Bunny Cookies
Just three ingredients and your imagination is all you need to create these adorable Easter Bunny cookies! Kids will love making these bunnies with you and will also love seeing them in their Easter baskets!
- Chocolate Almond Bark, melted
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Mini Marshmallows
- Place the melted chocolate almond bark into a resealable plastic bag making sure to close the bag. Cut a small hole in one tip of the plastic bag.
- On waxed paper, pipe the melted chocolate almond bark out in a round circle about half the size of a vanilla wafer. Add two ears. (Caution: bag may be hot from the melted almond bark!)
- While the piped chocolate is still wet, dip a vanilla wafer into the chocolate submerging it completely. Use a fork or dipping fork to lift the cookie out of the chocolate. Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl, allowing any excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Set the chocolate covered cookie just below your piped bunny head.
- Press a mini marshmallow onto the bottom of the chocolate cover cookies. Let set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.