Chocolate Donut Easter Baskets
- Chocolate Mini Donut
- Peanut Butter or Frosting
- Shredded Coconut
- Egg Candies
- Licorice String
- Spread a thick amount of peanut butter or frosting on the top of the chocolate donut.
- Press three egg candies on top of the peanut butter or frosting.
- Place the shredded coconut into a sealable plastic bag. Stir or shake in drops of green gel food coloring into the bag of coconut until your desired color has been reached. Sprinkle the green coconut grass onto the peanut butter or frosting.
- Cut a length of licorice string and insert the ends into the sides of the donut. It may be helpful to use a toothpick to poke holes into the sides of the donut to insert the licorice string into.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.