Easter Bunny Cookies
Add a pop of color and cuteness to your Easter desserts with these adorable Easter Bunny jellybean treats!
- Flaked Coconut
- Green and Yellow Food Coloring
- Large and Mini Marshmallows
- White Almond Bark
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Small Jelly Beans
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Small Round Sprinkles
- Pink Decorator Frosting
- In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the coconut and 6 drops of green food coloring and 1 drop of yellow food coloring. Seal the bag and shake until blended. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package. Dip one cookie at a time into the melted white chocolate almond bark. Let the excess drip off and place onto waxed paper. Immediately sprinkle coconut onto the bottom of cookie. Gently press jelly beans into coconut.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the large marshmallows in half horizontally and cut the bottom ends of marshmallow to create ears. Press onto cookie. Add mini chocolate chips for eyes, mini marshmallow for a tail and a pink round sprinkle for the nose. Let set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.