Easter Bunny Pretzels
Salty and sweet! Easter desserts this yummy will have guests twisting your arm to bring these bunny pretzels as Easter Egg Hunt treats every year!
- White Jordan Almonds
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- Pink Confetti Sprinkles
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Dip each mini twist pretzel into the melted almond bark to coat. Place on waxed paper.
- Place two white Jordan almonds into the pretzel to form the ears.
- Place the mini chocolate chips and pink confetti sprinkle onto the dipped pretzels to create the eyes and nose. Allow time for the almond bark to set and enjoy!
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.