Easter Bunny Racecars
- Large Marshmallows, cut horizontally
- Bunny Peeps®
- Mini pretzels
- Cream-Filled Cakes (e.g. Little Debbie® Cloud Cakes™)
- Decorator Icing
- Cut a small rectangle out of the top of the cream-filled cake about a third of the way back from the “front” of the car.
- Use the white decorator icing to adhere the bunny Peep®, mini pretzel “steering wheel” and large marshmallows in place.
- Use frosting and sprinkles to decorate your car. Allow to set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.