Easter Candy Bark
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Easter Candy
- Easter Sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package. Stir drops of pink gel food coloring into the white chocolate almond bark until your desired color has been reached.
- Pour the melted almond bark in a greased 8 x 8 pan or cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle your Easter candy into the melted almond bark. We used Easter candy corn; some other choices may be jelly beans. Shake the Easter sprinkles onto the melted almond bark.
- Refrigerate until hard. Break into pieces and enjoy!
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.