Easter Chick Cookies
Awesome Easter menu ideas hatching daily! Kids will love making these cute chick cookies as much as they will love eating them!
- Cream-Filled Cookies
- Pretzel Sticks
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Orange Conversation Heart Candies
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Yellow Gel Food Coloring
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package. Stir drops of yellow gel food coloring into the melted almond bark until your desired color has been reached.
- Dip each cream-filled cookie into the melted almond bark. Place onto waxed paper.
- Place the mini chocolate chips and orange conversation heart candies onto each dipped cookie to create the eyes and beak. Allow time for the almond bark to set.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half and insert into the bottom of the cookie to create feet.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.