Easter Egg Nests
A sweet tweet! Easy Easter desserts don’t get much cuter than this!
- Chow Mein Noodles
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Candy Eggs
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the chow mein noodles to coat.
- Spoon the coated chow mein noodles into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Place the candy eggs onto the chow mein nests. Add a drop of melted almond bark to adhere. Refrigerate until hard.
- Use a butter knife or fork to pop out each nest when the chocolate has set.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.