Kids will love helping make these Easter lambs. Set trays of grazing lambs throughout your Easter dinner or celebration as both a decoration and an Easter treat for kids and adults!
- Large Marshmallows
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Shredded Coconut
- Jelly Beans
- Pretzel Sticks
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Place small piles of shredded coconut onto waxed paper.
- Completely dip the marshmallow into the melted almond bark. Place the dipped marshmallow on top of the shredded coconut on the waxed paper. Let set for a few minutes.
- Roll the dipped marshmallow in the shredded coconut to coat. Press a jelly bean into the marshmallow for the lamb’s head. Allow time for the chocolate to set.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half and insert into the bottom of the marshmallow for legs.
Note: If you have trouble viewing the PDF, right-click the download button, and select "Save Target As…" to download the file.